by jmplonka » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 pm
I'm currently working on an importer for Autodesk (R) Inventor (R) files. Simply because my son has a license from school and it will end in 2 years ;)
* Inventor files are OLE2 files
* iProperties can be imported and some of them can be attached to the FreeCAD files.
* embeded Excel workbooks are added to FreeCAD document.
* display sketches with lines, etc.
* The AddOn requres therefore the python packages for xlrd, xlutils and xlwt
The project is currently located on https://github.com/jmplonka/InventorLoader
Any help (eg. retrieving the coordinates or the names of objects) is highly welcome.